August 19, 2010

Making up for lost time.

That's the best way to describe my lifestyle for the past week. Before my wedding, I was very strict with myself. I cut out things like peanut butter, cheese, and unnecessary carbs, and I worked out almost every day. Now that the wedding is over, I have been letting myself enjoy all the peanut butter and cheese I want! I haven't worked out ONCE. Nor have I blogged. I'm making up for lost time...and then some! I've decided to give myself until next week to get my eating habits and exercise back on track. For now... I can tell you that I've been loving oatmeal with white chocolate wonderful and blackberry jam, feta cheese on everything, popchips, and a whole lot of snacking!

Be sure to check back next week to see if I've gotten my act together yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment