August 12, 2010

Perfection.

From beginning to end, my wedding was absolute perfection.

Starting with an elegant ceremony and ending with a fantastic reception, the night was packed with delectable cuisine, outstanding entertainment, and unforgettable memories with family and friends.The best way to sum everything up is to (share a few pics and) say that it was, without a doubt, the best night of my life.

Dad walking me down the aisle...
My heart has never beat so fast!

Leaving the church.


Incredible location for pictures.
At our venue, The View on the Hudson.

Champagne.
And kisses for my new husband, the man of my dreams:)

Best. Cake. Ever.
Canoli and chocolate mousse.

And of course,
Lots of dancing!

For more wedding recap, check out Melissa's post: A Wedding Weekend.

And be sure to check out many more great wedding photos on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. OMG YOU ARE MARRIED!!!! I am so happy for you two! you look so beautiful AND happy!

    Dude can you send me some of that cake? it sounds delish lol

    ReplyDelete