July 18, 2010

Catching up.

Well it's been a few days, so I guess it's time to catch you up on all my eats!

I'll jump right into Friday's lunch because of course there was no breakfast pic!
I had a half egg salad sandwich, made with eggs and honey mustard, on whole grain bread and topped with spinach. I also had cucumbers and cracked pepper hummus. I was supposed to have FiberGourmet cheese crackers (which were sent to me to sample) BUT I left them in the car. Boooo! So I snacked on some of my kiddos Nilla Wafers instead. Gosh those things are delicious! Who knew?!

After a stressful drive home from work it felt wonderful to come home to this:

Gorgeous spread! Yellowfin tuna in a homemade teriyaki sauce, Asian veggies, and edamame. I love indulging in healthy food!

Next morning I had oatmeal for breakfast.
This batch was a tad too watery. I tossed in some cinnamon and PB2 and enjoyed every bit of my watery mess.

Lunch started with a half sandwich made with whole-grain bread and Crofter's South America fruit spread.
Sweet deliciousness.

Then I had another Green Giant veggie mix. Sodium overload, but I want to use up what's in my freezer. And tt escaped my camera...oops!

Later on I snacked on
the crackers I was supposed to eat the day before! Yum :)

Dinner was simply glorious.
Crab cakes!
Adding guacamole really put them over the top.
These were store bought but tasted restaurant quality. Absolutely mouth-watering meal!!

As usual, I had strawberries and cool whip for dessert.


This morning's breakfast was to die for.
(More strawberries) and a corn muffin top with PB2 and a wee bit of Ovaltine. This combination was unbelievable!! Adding this to my list of favorites.

And finally, lunch.
A (giant) black bean burger topped with blue cheese, pickles, and onions. These burgers are seriously amazing. And so filling!

Later on I snacked on more FiberGourmet crackers and cucs and hummus, which all went unpictured.

Heading out to a wonderful restaurant for dinner....stayed tuned for pics!

1 comment:

  1. Yum now I want some edamame! those crab cakes also look awesome.

    ReplyDelete