July 14, 2010

Hungry Hungry

For the past two days my stomach has been growling nonstop! I think I confused it when I stuffed it incessantly this weekend and now my body thinks I should be eating all the time. C'mon, my wedding is like two weeks away...how's a (hungry) girl supposed to stay on track?!

Food recap.

Forgot a breakfast pic on Monday...groan. I had vanilla yogurt, blueberries, and chocolate Cheerios. Yummmmm.

Lunch.
I had a half sandwich made with (delicious) whole-grain bread, spinach, tomatoes, and cracked pepper hummus. Mmm..sandwiches are my favorite. I also had cucs and yogurt blue cheese, and some red grapes.

But that's not all!
I also had some fantastic frozen yogurt! Mine was vanilla yogurt mixed with strawberries and topped with pineapple and mangos and Bryan's was a coffee mixture topped with chocolate. Both were absolutely delicious.

Dinner was a Green Giant frozen veggie mix tossed up with some roasted chicken and topped with a bit of parmesan cheese.
So yummy! Only problem with this meal was that it ended way too soon.

Then there was dessert, of course.
Frozen cool whip with strawberries and grapes. Did you know frozen cool whip tastes just like vanilla ice cream?! Um...I didn't. Amazing new discovery :)

And guess what?...A breakfast picture! But, a pretty boring one at that.
Toasted corn muffin top and some mixed berry applesauce. Oh how this muffin top made me long for butter. But I resisted!

Lunch was another yummy sandwich.
This one had roasted chicken, spinach, tomatoes, and chipotle mayo. On the side I had strawberries and FSTG sweet potato chips. Great lunch but surprisingly not filling. I was dying for a snack about an hour after I was done eating.

Dinner.
A lovely light salad with baby spinach, a cut up turkey burger, tomatoes, cucs, and light honey dijon dressing.

(Very) soon after, I had dessert...
Vanilla yogurt mixed with PB2 and a Jonagold apple. Yum!

Snacks for the past two days? Why yes of course. I've been munchin' on honey almonds, sea salt Somersaults, and some FSTG chips. All are so addicting!

2 comments:

  1. gota love those bottomless pit days! haha!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR WEDDING IS 2 WEEKS AWAY!!! that is soooo exciting girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get like that too sometimes, I joke that I turn into Audrey 2 (little shop of horror)

    ohhh snap an actual breakfast picture! lol

    ReplyDelete