May 14, 2010

Catching up.

I'm done with classes and yet I still haven't had time to blog! This was a long week and I am so looking forward to the weekend. I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing and I couldn't be more excited!

Anyway, I may have been neglecting my blog for the past few days but I definitely have not been neglecting my tummy :)

Wednesday I met my little for dinner at Wegmans.
We both had sushi! I had a spicy shrimp roll made with brown rice. I'm a little hesitant about grocery store sushi but this roll was pretty fab! I also made myself up a lovely salad of iceberg lettuce and spinach, cucumbers, onions, mushrooms, peppers, and honey dijon mustard. Yummm.

Thursday's breakfast.
Typical vanilla yogurt and cereal. Never fails to satisfy.

Lunch was a turkey on a thin topped with pickles and mayo.
On the side I had barbecue popchips and a new Kashi bar: Dark chocolate coconut. The verdict? OH Yum! The best part was the top of the bar which was coated in a layer of chocolatey goodness.

Dinner...
Another turkey sandwich -- this one was made with baby spinach and horseradish hummus --and jalapeno cheese crunchies, strawberries, and chocolate pudding on the side. Great meal. Sometimes I forget how spicy those crunchies are. So tasty though! I decided to dip my strawberries in the pudding to make my dessert extra special :) Delish!

Today's breakfast was strawberries and cream oatmeal.
Definitely the best fruit and cream flavor so far! I stuck with the strawberry theme and brought some fresh ones for a late morning snack.

Lunch was a repeat of the other day.
Salmon cream cheese and red onion on an everything bagel thin. A little heavy on the onions as you can see from the pic, but otherwise a mouthwatering creation :) I also had broccoli and salsa con queso, and green grapes.

A finally, tonight's dinner.
Frozen mac and cheese fancied up with sauteed spinach and Dinosaur BBQ cajun seasoning.
This has got to be one of my favorite frozen meals. So easy and SO good!!!

And last but not least, a gala apple.
My bite sort of looks like a heart, no? Maybe that's just the romantic in me :)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Weekend!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment