May 24, 2010

Dinner Should Taste Good.

And what better way to make that happen than to eat Food Should Taste Good chips? I swear, more than half of my dinner was FSTG chips. SO addicting!

But first...

Last night's dinner.
The FIRST pizza Bryan and I have ever shared!!! Seriously! He doesn't eat cheese so we always get our own pies but I really wanted to split it with him this time so I skipped the cheese. And it was still delicious :) My half had pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, sweet peppers, and onions, and his half had pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms. Hardly healthy, but VERY tasty.

Breakfast!
Actually took a picture :) Too bad it was far from exciting. I had a Kashi bar and frozen grapes.

Lunch was an everything bagel thin with salmon cream cheese and sliced tomatoes.
I also had a gala apple and jalapeno crunchies on the side. This meal was sub-par. Apple wasn't sweet, tomatoes were mushy, etc. But it got me through the day!

And dinner.
A black bean burger topped with pickles, onions, sriracha, and ketchup, with a spoonful of refried beans and a side of FSTG blue corn chips. Yum!

Dessert.
I started out dipping some chocolate pretzels in honey peanut butter but once those ran out I switched over to FSTG chocolate chips! What an amazing combination! I could have gone on eating this all night!!

Now I'm currently enjoying a Crystal Light raspberry ice pop to help cool me off in this unbearably hot weather!!

And of course, a fitness recap:

Sunday 5/16 - Rest of Cardio Party and Turbosculpt

Monday 5/17 - Cardio Party and Abjam

Tuesday 5/18 - Total Body Blast and 10 minute ab workout

Wednesday 5/19 - Turbosculpt and 10lb slim down upper body

Thursday 5/20 - 20 minute cardio workout

Friday/Saturday/Sunday- Rest Days!

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate FSTG chips + peanut butter? You've got me drooling girl!! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete