March 11, 2010

Eats and Fitness!

I was kinda at a loss for a title. Oh well. Happy Thursday, aka happy weekend for me! Yes, it's looking like I won't be a Monday to Friday employee after all.

This morning was...not fun. Let's leave it at that.

Breakfast was one of my last Vitatops.
So sad! I paired this hundred calories of chocolately goodness with some frozen grapes.

For lunch I had my pb&j fix with some Naturally More and apple butter on a thin.
I dipped some hummus crackers in lite dressing and also snacked on some apple crisps. (Both were Dr. Kracker, both so tasty!)

Dinner was a Morningstar Farms Chik'n patty
Topped with roasted red pepper bruschetta. I had some FSTG sweet potato chips on the side.

Nothing I ate today was very exciting but it was all very delicious!! Yay for shopping sooon!

On tonight's schedule is TurboSculpt and then some NBC Thursday night TV.

I thought I'd give you a little more info about the turbo workouts I am always talking about.

The workouts I usually do are:

20 minute workout -An intense twenty minutes of kicks, jabs, punches, etc.

Cardio Party - Pretty much a forty minute version of the above workout, with some dance moves thrown in here and there. This is a killer workout!

TurboSculpt - Forty-five minutes of toning your arms, thighs, and abs. I use five pound weights during this.

AbJam - Twenty minutes of ab work, ten standing and ten on the floor. The floor part kills me!

2 comments:

  1. proud of you for working out so dilligently Jenna !!!! Doesn't it make you feel great!!?? Keep it up !!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered buying her new series???? I was thinking about it but still not sure.

    I wish that was MY lunch! it looks so good lol

    ReplyDelete