March 30, 2010

Not enough hours in the day!

To go to work, go to class, eat, do homework, work out AND blog! Hence why there was no post last night. Sorry!

To recap...

Monday's breakfast:
Frozen green grapes and a Kashi blackberry graham bar. Man those bars are tasty!

I had a lunch date with Bryan and he got us...
PITAS! From Pita Pit. My fav!! I had a whole-wheat pita loaded with lettuce, tomato, onions, banana peppers, black olives, tzatziki sauce and FETA! His pita was awesome as well -- steak, green peppers, spinach, pineapples, mushrooms, and barbecue sauce. Yummmm.

Dinner was a tad on the dull side as it's that time of the month again...
AKA I'm low on groceries and trying to hold out as long as I can!!! I had a Morningstar Farms chik'n patty with some bruschetta on a thin, cucumbers with light dressing, and cinnamon toast pretzels. Love those Kay's pretzels!

Now I'll skip right to lunch because I forgot to take a pic of today's breakfast! (White chocolate raspberry yogurt and Kay's honey almond cereal)I had the rest of my spinach and artichoke cream cheese with seedlander snackers for dipping, barbecue popchips, green grapes and another Kashi bar. Loved the variety!!

Dinner was a Green Giant garden vegetable medley...which is good on its own, but heavenly with some spices and parmesan cheese!
I also had more green grapes, 100 calorie golden Oreo cakesters, and Kay's chili nacho cheese chips. This chips were even better the second time around, they have so much flavor and totally live up to their name.

See you tomorrow for more eats :)

P.S...Great giveaway 1! Great giveaway 2!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the snack plate dinners, I've been scrounging for eats recently too. What do you think of the Kay's products? I keep seeing them on the blogworld but haven't tried them yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--where does time go??

    We have a Pita Pit a block from work and have never tried it but that may change soon--pita looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Pita Pit but it sounds similar to Pita Pan...which I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete