March 1, 2010

Quick Eats and a WINNER!

Mondays are the worst. And this one was probably the worst of the worst. 'Nuff said.

Breakfast was vanilla pudding and green grapes.
Super yummy combo :)

When I planned out my lunch in my head I was excited about it...
A thin with swiss and sliced apples, more apples, veggies and dip, and pretzels. Turned out, this is not an exciting lunch. Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

Dinner was my standard veggie wrap which is usually great,
But I got a huge chunk of onion in my first bite and it kind of ruined it for me :( I had some 100 calorie pretzels on the side which were probably the best thing I ate all day....pathetic!

And without further ado, the winner of the Newman's Own Organics Giveaway is comment number 10....Emilie! CONGRATS!!! Email your mailing info to jennamis1@gmail.com and I will get the goodies out to you asap. HUGE thank you to everyone who entered!

4 comments:

  1. mmm i LOVE grapes and vanilla yogurt but ive never had them w. vanilla pudding! thats so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of pudding for breakfast! What a sweet treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yums I love your lunch and din din! sorry about the onion though lol

    ReplyDelete