March 12, 2010

If you're hungry and you know it...

Clap your hands! (Or eat all day long.)

Today was all about listening to my body. I ate when I was hungry and I don't think I over-ate! Usually if I'm hungry, I'll look at the clock and if it's only four I'll make myself wait until it's after five so it's officially dinner time. It seems really silly when I look at it like that!

Breakfast was some Dr. Kracker cherry semolina crackers and Crofter's Europe fruit spread.
I loved the mix of black currants and pomegranate. YUM!

For lunch I was craving nut butter
So I toasted up a honey wheat thin and topped each half with almond butter. I also topped one half with raisins and the other with green grapes. This was DELICIOUS! I will be making this again. Very soon. I also had some FSTG olive chips on the side.

After lunch I did Cardio Party and then snacked on a few things that went unpictured, like raisins, pretzels and crackers.

Around three I got hungry again so I microwaved a peas and mushrooms mix.
My diet has been lacking in vegetables so this was a nice treat!

A little while after that I was craving a Morningstar Farms sausage so I cooked one up
And ate it with ketchup on a Dr. Kracker pumpkin seed cheddar flatbread. The flatbread was AMAZING and the combination of sausage and cracker was a party in my mouth.

My jar of white chocolate wonderful pb is low so I'm thinkin OIAJ will be consumed sometime later tonight :)

I had planned to get a haircut today but I was all about lounging in my pj's and can't get myself to get up and do stuff!

I'm on spring break from classes but still have work so I can't really do anything exciting. I am definitely going to enjoy having free time at night though :) What are your plans for spring break?

2 comments:

  1. creative cracker combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried that Crofter's yesterday too...SO GOOD, no? Try it with coconut butter if you have any, the combination is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete