January 25, 2010

It's only Monday? :(

I am not a fan of Mondays!!

Breakfast, however, was good.
Nothing too exciting, same old maple and brown sugar oatmeal, but I love it. I also added in some dried cranberries which made it even better.

The lunch picture is substantially less artistic because I took it myself.
I had a salad of baby spinach, cucumbers, turkey, shredded cheddar, and light peppercorn parmesan dressing. I also had a handful of pretzels and white cheddar soy crisps on the side.

Today one of the preschool teachers was out so instead of working with my 2 year olds, I subbed in the 3 year old room. It was so much harder! And I actually really, really missed my kids!! I also had some frustrating phone calls at lunch that made me grumpier, and then my day was capped off with a lovely 2 hour class. Woo. Hoo. So very glad to be home now with my babe!

As always, I was starving so I whipped this right up (Ok, Bryan made the tuna for me) and was eating in a hot minute.
Tuna on the last of the tiny pumpernickels, a pickle, broccoli with dressing or mustard (weird? tastes good!) to dip in. For dessert I had chocolate mousse cup. (Remember, delectable, and only 60 cals!) This was a satisfying meal but I was still hungry after and ate a few too many pretzels to fill myself up.

I wound up doing another 10 minute workout yesterday on top of a ton of squats and lunges and I apparently overdid it because my calves are KILLING me today! Ugh, just another sign of me not being in shape. But on a positive note, hopefully my workouts will become more consistent because I won TWO Turbojam DVDs and a guidebook from Andrea at For the Love of the Run. Yay!! I'm so excited! Huge thank you to her! Speaking a giveaways, I'm thinking of maybe, possibly, doing a Newman's Own Organics giveaway...thoughts??

Here's to a better Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Proud 'a you!!! and yes, I am all for the Newman's own giveaways!! How did you get that giant box of stuff? I just got some coupons from them for free stuff but I want the giant box like you got -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog!! Check out mine as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad looks good! I like reading your blog because you're not like other blogs I've seen where they eat one slice of toast and say they're full--I can't relate to that! You on the other hand eat normal portions and I love seeing what healthy foods you come up with :) Can't wait to read your next post!

    ReplyDelete