January 28, 2010

Vegaliciously Delicious!

This morning I tried another Vitatop.
Forgive me for forgetting to flip the picture?
I had a fudgy peanut butter cup one and it was great!!! So so yummy. Can't remember if I gave this a rating when Bryan tried it but I'm giving it a 9/10.

My day did NOT start out well due to the snowy weather and slippery roads, but I got over it because I knew I had a lunch date to look forward to :)

Bryan and I went to lunch at Great Northern Pizza Kitchen. I ordered the Greek Veggie wrap which comes with a Kalamata olive spread, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, roasted peppers, red onion, and eggplant. I also asked to add fresh mozzarella to my order. Here's what I got...
Doesn't look like a wrap, does it? Nope! They gave it to me on panini bread instead...a much less healthy option! Ugh! I didn't want to send it back and waste more of my break time so I took the bread off and ate most of it salad style. This is what my meal actually looked like.
Everything was very tasty together. The "Kalamata olive spread" was actually just Kalamata olives...but they're delicious so I wasn't disappointed. I did sneak a few bites of the bread which was awesome of course. Oh! It also came with baked chips which wasn't really necessary but I had a few anyway.

Bryan ordered chicken wings, half buffalo and half sweet country or somethin or other.
It took everything in me to not gobble up that blue cheese all by itself!

Lunch was really filling so I wanted to have a very light dinner.
More vegetables! I was thrilled that Bryan had sauteed up some veggies for me (zucchini, eggplant, onions, and peppers in garlic and oil) and left them in the fridge. I ate them on a whole-wheat wrap....YUM! Seriously, how can veggies alone be so good?!

I needed a little something extra after dinner so I tried a VitaBrownie.
At first this reminded me of a low carb bar I used to get from Trader Joe's (when I lived near one, ah the good old days), which wasn't extremely flavorful, but halfway through I really found the chocolate taste and I decided I kinda loved it! 8/10.

I haven't worked out yet tonight but I will, I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment