January 1, 2010

New year, New blog.

Happy New Year!

After months of following other food bloggers, I've decided to give my own blog a try. As most people do, I've made a New Year's resolution to get in better shape, or, to be more accurate, to get back to my "happy weight". To quote Mark Lee of Third Day, I'm declaring this year "2000 Thin"! My goal is to eat healthy but still allow myself to still enjoy food.

I love following the culinary adventures of others, and I hope people will enjoy what I have to share as well!

To start the blog off, a picture from my birthday of some of my favorite foods...cheeses and dips! Yum!


Pictured: Port cheese, spicy hummus, Brie, bread bowl and dip, Cheddar, Buffalo wing cheese, Monterey Jack, Gouda, spinach dip, and lots of crackers and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment