February 18, 2010

It's the weekend after all! Plus, a peek into my fridge?

Apparently working Fridays won't start until next week so...happy weekend to me! I'm really looking forward to the next few days because my family is visiting. I seriously love my fam :)

Today's breakfast...
Oats and blueberries. Trying to get load up on antioxidants!

For lunch I had a leftover turkey burger, dipped in a bbq/mustard mix.
It was just as awesome as yesterday! On the side I had some bbq popchips and an Arnold thin (not pictured) with some Naturally More peanut butter. Now, my pb experience is fairly limited but as far as I'm concerned this stuff was great. It's not as sweet as some peanut butters I've had but I really loved the fresh taste. It's got a little bit of a grainy taste to it too which made it really hold true to its name and seem very natural indeed. I'd say an 8.5/10!

Dinner was a fantastic pita from Pita Pit.
Sorry for the phone-quality pic, I brought dinner to class because I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate knowing this baby was in the fridge and I obviously didn't wanna whip out my camera in class. This whole-wheat pita, STUFFED with tzatziki sauce, feta cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, and black olives was gone in a hot five minutes. YUM!

Luckily the pita kept me full for a while because I met up with my family at Applebees and watched them enjoy some of my favorite indulgences like boneless buffalo wings and burgers. Temptation city.

I realized I mention dipping sauces and condiments on here a lot so I decided to take a pic inside my fridge to give you an idea of just how much I love the stuff.
What a beautiful sight. I'd say out of all those items, Bryan probably only uses about 3 things and the rest are mine. Slightly obsessed?

I followed through on my plan last night and did Cardio Party AND about 15 minutes of yoga...plus I was sick! Pat on the back for me. I did Cardio Party again tonight. To get a little glimpse of what TurboJam is like...click here. The first clip of the video is from Cardio Party. It really is fun!

What do you have going on this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog inspired to me to work out today- I was going to take the day off but if you can do something when you're sick....well -
    Have fun this weekend !!!!
    xoxoxoxox

    PS - Naturally More said they would send me some samples!! Yippee!!!!

    ReplyDelete