February 8, 2010

Such a thing as too much splurge?

Yes. There is on Super Bowl Sunday. Bleh!

Quick recap of pre-Super Bowl events...

Worked out 3 days in a row and was so proud! Sunday afternoon I tried TurboSculpt, a 40 minute workout that targets all your muscles. I normally don't work out for that long so I was really happy that I made it through and felt great after!

So I began my Sunday off healthily as I knew my evening would be anything but.

I had white chocolate peanut butter on half of an Arnold thin...
I love these things!! This was absolutely delicious. And so simple! I had some berries on the side.

Lunch was dull but tasty...
Not sure why this is sideways! I had turkey and hummus on a thin and buffalo chips.

I was saving my appetite for this spread!





There was pizza, dips, pigs in a blanket, veggies and dip, chili (Bryan's version of Bob's famous recipe), peanut butter bars, brownies, and chocolate chip cookies.

Boy did I splurge. I ate to my heart's content, and then some. TOO MUCH EATING! I felt like a big pile of yuck today. Glad to be back on track.

I started my day off with oats and white chocolate pb.
Used more water then usually and could barely finish half the bowl!

Lunch was turkey and chipotle hummus on a thin...with Sriracha. The Sriracha made ALL the difference! It was SO tasty. I can not wait to have this sandwich again. On the side I had barbecue popchips (love love love these) and broccoli dipped in yogurt ranch dressing.

For dinner Bryan made me an egg white omelette LOADED with veggies.
I ate it on an Arnold thin and dipped it in my spicy ketchup mix. On the side I had some veggies and fat free dip leftover from yesterday's feast.

For dessert I tried a peach Crystal Light popsicle. (Only like 15 calories!) Unfortunately it tasted only 15 cals. It was lacking in flavor...it tasted too icy. Oh well. I'm also going to have the chocolate mousse cup...so that will make up for it!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty picture of the chili!

    As long as you had fun with friends, don't stress over what you ate. It was just 1 night.

    ReplyDelete